Saturday, December 1, 2012

We toured Beijing today, The Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, and the Great Wall. We had an authentic Chinese lunch, and Peking Duck dinner, complete with the duck's head. It is amazing how quickly you learn to use chopsticks when it is your only choice. I am also really surprised that English is not spoken I had my 1st experience with a "Squatty potty" I would love to say it will be my last but, I am expecting this to be pretty routine. Yuk!

Here are a few pictures, I will post more later, as we are having computer technicalities now. We fly out in a few hours to go pick up Adalynn.

 Today is "Gotcha Day!"







1 comment:

  1. You will be a Squatty-Potty Champ by the time you come home. Just chalk it up to one of the many things you've already done and will continue doing for your child. Glad you are soaking up her culture. Praying for you as you get your hands on her soon.

    ReplyDelete